Day 6 of 100 Days of Making Comics!

 

Hey, I'm Anna Raub [AKA: Mask Woman from the Turaco Creative Cast] I'm doing the 100 Days of Making Comics Challenge [courtesy of Kevin Cross.]

  • Today is Day 6: Dec. 19th 2020 [Almost a week into the challenge already, yay!]

  • How much time I spent making my comic today: 2 and a half hours.

  • What I did: Today I worked on a character model sheet for Coda the android in my Endstar Arrival comic. [Yes, the same model sheet from yesterday.]

Other notes:

I'm excited, I've [almost] figured out Coda's character's design! Hmm... will I regret the relative complexity of his appearance while drawing him over and over in the future....... Nah... This is about the level of detail that I've been aspiring for.... lol.

Here's a screenshot of what I was working on today.


Thank you for reading! :)

Extra Links: 

  • Oh, and one of the places you can check out my work is on ArtStation. I'll be busy uploading some more art soon.

Comments

Post a Comment