Day 8 of 100 Days of Making Comics!

Hey, I'm Anna Raub [AKA: Mask Woman from the Turaco Creative Cast] I'm doing the 100 Days of Making Comics Challenge [courtesy of Kevin Cross.]

  • Day 8: Dec. 21 2020

  • How much time I spent working on my comic today: 1hr.

  • What I did: I spent the hour sketching some more details into the first two pages of the Endstar Arrival comic part 2.

Other notes:

The pages here are rough first drafts, so as I go I'll tighten up the designs, add more detail, and end up drawing over a couple more layers before I reach the final digital inking phase. I've found that I like to have a few pages penciled and figured out before I begin to put the final inking on one page.

Today's screenshot of what I'm working on: 

 


Extra Links: 

 

Comments

  1. Oh wowzers! Hmm,I think i know what this page is a continuation of.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment