Day 2 of 100 Days of Making Comics!

Hey, I'm Anna Raub [AKA: Mask Woman from the Turaco Creative Cast] I'm doing the 100 Days of Making Comics Challenge [courtesy of Kevin Cross.]

  • Today is Day 2: Dec. 15th 2020 [though I'm finally finishing this blog post after midnight.]
  • How much time I spent making my comic today: 1hr and 50min.
  • What I did: I mainly worked on character expressions for my comic. In the process, I made a couple of minor character design changes and also took some story notes to help build the world.

Other notes:

Admittedly, I kept fussing with small details, and noted [yet again] that I do seem to work slower digitally, since things can be erased and modified practically indefinitely. I'll challenge myself to treat my future digital work, a little more like my traditional work; which means that I'll try to limit the time that I spend erasing. A somewhat rougher traditional look is what I'm aiming for in this comic, so it should work out just fine.

Here are some quick photos and a VIDEO of what I worked on throughout today.







 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



















And while I'm at it, here's the very rough, raw, and messy note page that I scribbled together today. Not every part of process is pretty or especially legible for that matter.
















 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for checking out my blog! :)

Extra Links: 

The Turaco Creative Cast has some cool videos, feel free to check them out!


Comments

Post a Comment