Day 4 of 100 Days of Making Comics!

 

Hey, I'm Anna Raub [AKA: Mask Woman from the Turaco CreativeCast] I'm doing the 100 Daysof Making Comics Challenge [courtesy of Kevin Cross.]

  • Today is Day 4: Dec. 17th 2020 [Yep, I totally am posting this after midnight again...]

  • How much time I spent making my comic today: 2hrs plus a couple of extra minutes, since I kept fiddling with my designs.

  • What I did: I cut two whole hours out to work on my comic. Most of what I did was character concept art, and roughly penciling more detail on the panels that I started yesterday.

Other notes:

I’m content, even happy with Coda’s head. But I’ve been changing his body design quite a bit compared to the original model sheet that I created before starting this challenge.

Here are some quick pictures of what I did today.



 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[In other news, I recently got Clip Studio Paint and I've just learned how to move 3d models around on the canvas. All I have to work with at the moment on my pc with Clip Studio Paint is a mouse. So I took a picture of the pc monitor with my Ipad, and drew over the model in Autodesk SketchBook.]


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I also remembered to record some of my digital work today, so that'll be added to a new video soon.

My next steps for this comic and challenge, will be updating the model sheet design, and finishing the pencil-work for the first page.

Thanks for reading! :)

Extra Links: 

Feel free to check out the TuracoCreative Cast and join in on the creative fun!


Comments

  1. The new body design is looking pretty good, did he grow compared to the original character sheet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, yeah he did, his design actually got a little taller and leaner. :)

      Delete
  2. I'll have to come back to these for references,when we start the crossover story

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment