Day 5 of 100 Days of Making Comics!

Hey, I'm Anna Raub [AKA: Mask Woman from the Turaco CreativeCast] I'm doing the 100 Days of Making Comics Challenge [courtesy of Kevin Cross.]

  • Today is Day 5: Dec. 18th 2020 [Woohoo I did it! I made a post before midnight. lol]

  • How much time I spent making my comic today: 1hr.

Other notes:

Note to self: don't underestimate the amount time and effort that can go into making a new model sheet. I keep modifying little details, and redesigning the character. I'm getting close to finishing though, so I may have a solid design that I'm happy with after working on it more tonight and tomorrow.

Here's a quick picture of what I was working on today. There's definitely some work left to be done. 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading! :)

Extra Links: 

The Turaco Creative Cast has a YouTube channel, feel free to check it out!


Comments

Post a Comment