Day 9 of 100 Days of making Comics

Hey, I'm Anna Raub [AKA: Mask Woman from the Turaco Creative Cast] I'm doing the 100 Days of Making Comics Challenge [courtesy of Kevin Cross.]

  • Day 9: Dec. 22 2020

  • How much time I spent working on my comic today: 1hr and 40min.

  • What I did: I spent time adding detail to the next pages of my Endstar Arrival comic.

Other notes: 

As I move forward, I might redesign the Obelisk a bit. But this is turning out to be a fun splash page to work on.

Today's screenshots of what I'm working on:


Thanks for reading! :)

Random science of the day: A few species of sea slugs belonging to the clade Sacoglossa are able to utilize chloroplasts from the algae that the eat. This is a phenomenon known as kleptoplasty, and it allows the sea slugs to gain extra energy through photosynthesis.

Extra Links: 

Comments

  1. That obelisk looks pretty rad,i like how it's opening up to reveal it's secrets! Nice random science fact!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment