100 Days of Making Comics Day 49

 

1/30/2021- Day 49: An hour and 10min went into sketching concept art or whatever for Endstar Arrival. I’ve been writing too as usual, more so on a side project right now than on my main project though. Lol

Progress Screenshots: [Having fun with some perspective here.]



Other Notes: 
  • It's actually a fair commitment to research and provide fact checked information about a random creature every day, so I'm going to change my formula up a little from here on out, by continuing to name a random animal each day, but saving an especially exciting species [personally exciting] for a more detailed blog entry once a week. I haven't figured out what day yet though, haha. Maybe Saturday or Monday, we'll see how it goes.   

Today's random interesting animal(s):

  • The red frog crab (Ranina ranina) [say that 5 times fast. Ranina ranina, Ranina ranina, Ranina ranina, Ranina ranina, Ranina ranina, okay you get the idea.]
    • I actually only learned about Ranina ranina today while watching a random Japanese cooking video. It's a very unusual crab, and the Raninidae family of crabs that it belongs to is made up of odd "frog crabs" several of which are only found in fossils.

TOOLS USED for the art in this post: Autodesk sketchbook on the ipad pro. 

Thanks for checking out the blog! :) 

Links to find me in other parts of the internet:  


 

 

Comments

  1. The dragon looks epic!
    Is that why you sent me a Japanese cooking video about sea cucumbers?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment