Day 32 of 100 Days of Making Comics

Hey, I'm Anna Raub [AKA: Mask Woman from the Turaco Creative Cast] I'm doing the 100 Days of Making Comics Challenge [courtesy of Kevin Cross.] 

1/13/2021 - Day 32: 30min went into the Endstar Arrival concept art today. I’m making a chart right now that identifies each robot and it’s corresponding piece of armor or weapon. 

Other Notes: Lately I’ve been really focused on making Endstar Arrival happen. I’m working on some projects behind the scenes, one of which is establishing a standard weekly schedule to follow for updating Instagram, YouTube, and this blog. Since I’ve got a couple other creative projects that I’d like to share and have been working on almost every day. Besides Endstar Arrival, I’m working on a longer somewhat poetic graphic novel project called the Wanderstar Epic which follows a cast of hero’s as they journey through a neo-medieval semi-science grounded fantasy world. Besides that, my other main project on the side is a fantasy story following animal characters who fly a moth inspired airship as they solve mysteries, and explore the ancient cave system they’ve lived their entire lives in. Yes, an underground airship. 

Endstar Arrival Progress Screenshot: 

Hey, thanks for reading! :)

Extra Links:  

Comments

Post a Comment