Day 34 of 100 Days of Making Comics

Hey, I'm Anna Raub [AKA: Mask Woman from the Turaco Creative Cast] I'm doing the 100 Days of Making Comics Challenge [courtesy of Kevin Cross.]   

1/15/2021 - Day 34: An hour went into refining the designs and movement for some robots from Endstar Arrival. I think it's about time to move on to making model sheets and detailing or coloring the designs.

One eyed, robotic, a little dragon-esque, a bit cat-like or kinda weasel-ish, and with a really long tail. Yep, seems just like the kind of pet my 7yr old self would have wanted... Well, I don't know specifically about the one-eyed part being a pro. But hey, it can fire a laser out of its eye, you can't go wrong with that.  

Other Notes:
  • Hey, what if I just name a random interesting animal here? If any of you want, you're welcome to name a random animal in the comments for me to look at and learn about as well.
  • I'll start with: The sunbittern (Eurypyga helias) which has impressive bright eye-spots on it's wings.


Thanks for Reading! :)

Extra Links:  

Comments

  1. Random Animal: Gargoyle Gecko/ New Caledonian bumpy gecko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choice! A neat little gecko with bumps on it's head reminiscent of horns. In captivity they come in several color morphs too.

      Delete

Post a Comment