Day 7 of 100 Days of Making Comics!

 

Hey, I'm Anna Raub [AKA: Mask Woman from the Turaco Creative Cast] I'm doing the 100 Days of Making Comics Challenge [courtesy of Kevin Cross.]

  • Day 7: Dec. 20th 2020

  • How much time I spent working on my comic today: 2hrs.

  • What I did: I continued to work on the Android character's turnaround, as well as a sitting pose. A few minutes also went into starting an isometric map for the Endstar Arrival comic.

Other notes:

So far things are moving in a good direction. Though there are still some minor discrepancies present in the foot design and spaulder mobility.

Today's screenshot of what I'm working on:

Extra Links: 

Comments

  1. The sitting position looks good,was that done with the aid of a 3d model?
    The model sheet is looking good,the city looks cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment