Day 47 of 100 days of making comics

1/28/2021 - Day 47: Spent an hour arranging storyboards into panels.

Progress Screenshot: [Yep, things are coming along over here.]


[I don't know for certain if I'll save the dialogue here. But I'm thinking it would be fun for Scruffy to have an occasional thought bubble.]

Today's random interesting animal(s): 

  •  Just go look at the Pacific spiny lumpsucker (Eumicrotremus orbis). If an animal's species name is "orbis" you know it'll be cool.
  • TOOLS USED for the art in this post: Autodesk sketchbook on the ipad pro, and yes, paper of course.

    Thanks for checking out the blog! :) 

    Links to find me in other parts of the internet:  


Comments

  1. Lol you added paper
    I like how the story is coming together, Scruffy with thought bubbles will win the hearts of millions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to love it haha, and Yes, I'm totally aiming to win the hearts of millions, I uh, I mean for Scruffy to win the hearts of millions. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment